- July 31, 2022
- Posted by: admin
IBG has a passion for helping more women get into technology. IBG’s Women in Technology Program (WITP) has the sole aim of advancing women in technology — from the classroom to junior engineering , tester, qa, and developer to senior tech leaders. WITP realizes its vision through a variety of technology education/guidance, mentoring, internship and hands-on job training for women at all levels of their careers.
The WITP Program is a non-profit program that:
- Provides free 16-week and 32-week software engineering programs
- Offers multiple networking opportunities for Women in Tech
- Offers paid junior and senior-level tech consulting opportunities earmarked for women by us and our 100+ corporate partners.
- Offers mentor-mentee pairing programs with established, tenured engineers
- Offers interview prep and job placement services. .
Contact us now for more details , or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org