We live in the world of data now; data allows us to make realistic decisions about the future. No company, brand, or individual can ignore the fact that data runs the world. Mobile access to this data is mission-critical. If you are not leveraging mobile to generate revenue and gather data, your competition surely is, and you stand to be “left in the dust” should not not choose to developer your mobile footprint in the marketplace.
IBG has developed some of the largest, most productive mobile applications for enterprises and startups. We know the drill, and we know what it takes to get your name, brand, or enterprise accelerating with industry-grade mobile solutions.
IBG Mobile – we help companies and brands assess mobility opportunities, create development paths, and build the assets necessary to fully capitalize on the trillion-dollar mobile economy.
You can use mobile to transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Our clients are often surprised by the mobility possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money. Let software do the work.
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can focus on building other parts of the business.
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of technical stability from the beginning.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Financial projections are a necessity for any company. As the leader of the company you need to know how your finances will look the next year. This also has the benefit of alerting you to any red flags you may be unaware of:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News research
- HighVoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Industry Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Industry Research
- Pronounce – market analysis report “slices”